Old Kilkenny Review 1960

Cover OKR 1960
AuthorTitlepages
Birch, PeterSome early schools of Kilkenny3-12
archival documentList of subscribers to Charity School Society in Kilkenny 1793-610-12
Kenealy, MaryMonuments in St Canice's Cathedral13-15
newspaper report 1855Rail junction: Maryborough versus Mountrath, Kilkenny Journal 185515
Clohosey, T.J.St Canice of Aghaboe and Kilkenny16-20
news cutting 1855Auxiliary workhouse at Friar's Bridge burned, Kilkenny Journal 185520
Smithwick, WalterThe Smithwick family21-24
Clohosey, T.J.Father Matt Keeffe of Callan, Aghaboe, Clough (1811-1887)25-28
Lanigan, Katherine M.Granny Castle of Piers Ruadh earl Ormonde & Margaret Fitzgerald29-31
news cutting 1855City lamps - defective town lighting, Kilkenny Journal 185531
Sparks, MaySt Canice's well / Kenny's Well, Kilkenny32-37
Stopford, NancyThe Greenes of Kilmacow38-42
Phelan, Margaret M.High Street, East side - from the Tholsel to the Post Office43-51
archivalMaddoxtown font51-52
Prendergast, EllenKiln at Luffany, Co Kilkenny53-56
Prendergast, EllenPrehistoric burial site at Slieverue, Co Kilkenny57-59
news cutting 1906Blessed Oliver Plunkett and Kilkenny, Seven Hills Magazine, 190660-61
Nyhan, Patrick (P. Oniathan)Names of fields in townland of Atateemore, Co Kilkenny (part 2); See also, OKR 195962-70